Locals District, founded in 2018 and now readying for its 3rd edition is India’s first none of it kind music festival. This 3 days extravaganza is an immersive community experience rich & diverse in music and arts played out in a heritage 18th century castle. Packing a punch with larger than life performers alongside stylish, avant-garde talent from the most culturally rich underground communities in India and across the globe, the festival promises that unmistakable must-not-miss allure, smack on!
Harlem @ District
Not so far and just that close to District, lies Harlem; the festival’s residence city, which will be your home for the memorable three days. Offering premium tents and mindfully crafted gypsy-life experience, Harlem is a melting pot for the residents where you kick back your heels, relax, rejuvenate and interact, all that and more before taking a short walk back to the castle for that next big performance.
The city settlement will be abuzz with much activity including local crafts, music, live performances; all making Harlem an obvious choice of stay. Simply put and going by experience... The best way to enjoy a festival, is to live in it!
1. Wrist bands as per your booking will be issued at the festival and which will allow you to all stages for designated dates. Please have your wrist-band on at all times. They are washable. In case, wrist-bands are taken off or lost, a replacement wrist-band will be issued at the full value of the ticket.
2. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
3. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. Entry will not be permitted in the absence of a valid wristband.
5. Alcohol will not be sold to minors. Guests are required to carry valid photo ID. All minors under 18 will not be allowed to entry to the festival.
6. Narcotic substances strictly prohibited. Anyone found carrying/distributing/selling on festival grounds will be banned from the festival immediately and handed over to authorities.
7. All guests buying festival accommodation to carry valid ID and address proof.
8. All foreign nationals staying at the festival to carry valid passport ID and will be required to fill C forms as per government directives.