ECSTATIC DANCE MUMBAI ft. Chroma | Ceremony by Kalli | Immersive Sound Experience | 26th March
5.30pm | doors open
6.00pm | opening circle
6.15pm | ecstatic dance
7.45pm | sound bath
8.00pm | closing circle
(We start sharp on time, doors close at 6.30pm.)
Chroma aka Chromaderma is an artist in both sound and vision. He is a multi-talented individual and a widely experienced musical and digital designer, driven and focused on his manipulation of genres, of chords, and of colours. He loves to mix his creative ingredients and combines his audio visual experience with a healthy measure of daily yoga. Chroma is our resident artist / dj at Ecstatic Dance Mumbai.
Ceremony - Kalliroi (Kalli)
Sound Bath - Immersive Sound Experience.
Ecstatic Dance Mumbai is a regular conscious dance chapter powered by Ecstatic World, pioneering conscious clubbing in Amsterdam since 2016. They are an inclusive global conscious community based platform creating transformational experiences with Ecstatic Dance as 'Dance for Wellness' for all. They initiate regular conscious dance chapters, organize holistic retreats and mentors a host of talents for Ecstatic Dance mainly in Europe and India.
Our team of professionals at Ecstatic Dance Mumbai invites you to enter a safe / sacred judgement free space that is delicately held. Find bliss in moments of freedom and joy through movement, stillness, authentic expression, connection with the self and others. Allow the music to take you on a magical journey. Come and shine as you are.
We welcome everyone from diverse cultural backgrounds, gender identities, able and differently abled bodies of all age, size, shape and color.
Join our global community with Ecstatic Dance Goa and ,
👣 Dance for your well being
👣 Dance for your mental health
👣 Dance as a self love ritual
👣 Dance for all
👣 Dance for freedom
👣 Dance for change
👣 Dance to life
★ ECSTATIC DANCE GUIDELINES
In ecstatic dance,
We are without 🙅🏾
📷 Mobile phones / camera
★ ADDITIONAL INFO
- We maintain our personal boundaries with the namaste sign.
- Respect the space and one another.
- Move however you wish.
- If you are coming with a child, kindly tend to them wholeheartedly so as to maintain the quietness of the space during the opening and closing circle.
- Dress comfortable.
- Kindly maintain personal hygiene before coming for the session.
- Carry your water bottle to refill
★ TICKET PRICE
Early Bird: 1800 INR (incl. taxes)
Regular Bird: 2000 INR (incl. taxes)
Late Bird: 2200 INR (incl taxes)
Student : 499 INR (online & offline)
Children below 12 yrs enter for free
- Mandatory to produce a physical ID card thats valid upon the purchase of a student ticket.
- All the weekly session presale tickets will be available exclusively via Skillbox.
- Per session, maximum capacity is 75
- Please kindly note that upon purchasing a ticket, ED Goa team and management are not liable for any injury that may incur at the session. That you agree to take full responsibility of yourself, your child’s safety and all of your belongings.
Kindly note, there is no parking available inside the premises of the venue.
Tag us on your IG stories and posts to let us know you are coming. Help us spread the awareness of this conscious dance practice in your own creative way and get a chance to win a free ticket for our upcoming events.
IG : @ecstaticdancemumbai
FB : Ecstatic Dance Mumbai
WhatsApp: +91 98192 14105
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Military Road, Opposite Mittal Park, Juhu, Mumbai 400049
Akiko: (japanese for "glistening child") is an urban wellness movement dedicated to increasing resilience, enhancing well-being and deepening human connection.
By Noct & Elevantis Studio
Kannakee & Team ED Mumbai
★ JOIN THE CONSCIOUS GLOBAL DANCE MOVEMENT HAPPENING IN ALL MAJOR CITIES/ COUNTRIES AROUND WORLD.