Locals DISTRICT India's first 'none of its kind' Techno music festival is now ready with its 4th edition.
The festival shall witness unmatched international artists from around the world and home ground India !
We’re bringing together varied talent in techno & its sub genres to a beautiful location at a brand new venue .
A stunning Palace, 3 hours from Delhi, surrounded by hills & a beautiful lake in Alwar, Rajasthan .
1. Wrist bands as per your booking will be issued at the festival and which will allow you to all stages for designated dates. Please have your wrist-band on at all times. They are washable. In case, wrist-bands are taken off or lost, broken or tampered with, a replacement wrist-band will have to be purchased again at the full value of the ticket.
2. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
3. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. Entry will not be permitted in the absence of a valid wristband or if the wristband is broken or tampered with .
5. Alcohol will not be sold to minors. Guests are required to carry valid photo ID. All minors under 18 will not be allowed to entry to the festival.
6. Narcotic substances strictly prohibited. Anyone found carrying/distributing/selling on festival grounds will be banned from the festival immediately and handed over to authorities.
7. All guests buying festival accommodation to carry valid ID, age and address proof.
8. All foreign nationals staying at the festival to carry valid passport ID and will be required to fill C forms as per government directives
9. All Covid protocols issued by the govt have to be adhered to.